According to the latest Travel Freedom Index, Singapore belongs to the top 5 that has access to many countries without any visa restriction. If you are a travel maniac, this is good news and while you are young, you have to visit as many places as possible. If you aspire to go to US and experience the American dream even for a while, it is time that you consider it.
The good news is that you no longer need to process visa since you can enter US anytime. You should know that there are 50 states in US and about 20,000 cities. Of all these, which places should you visit? Since you are there, think of going to many places. Going to US cities can be overwhelming but if you have different activities in mind, there is certainly the perfect city that you can visit.
Here are the cities you should visit:
- New York City: Who will miss the awesome lights at New York City? Aside from the lights, you can feast on the city’s remarkable sights like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. If you are a foodie, it is time that you consider NYC’s layers of sauce, cheese and fresh toppings. You can also consider NYC’s hot dogs and bagels.
- Washington DC: If you want an educated discourse all throughout your visit to US, you should never miss The Smithsonian. The Smithsonian holds about nineteen museums which feature about one hundred thirty eight million objects with cultural and historical significance. The museum is nestled in Washington DC. You should visit during spring as you can see different beautiful sights.
- Seattle: It is unfortunate that you do not get to experience snow once in a year. If you want to feel snow and hike in snow-capped mountain ranges, the best place to visit is Seattle. Seattle is famous for its National Parks that offer skiing activities during winter and summer.
- Los Angeles: If you want to experience the waves and pristine beaches of US, you have to consider Los Angeles. Famous activities there include sunbathing, swimming and more importantly, surfing. Los Angeles is famous for its Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Bay Area: Bay Area is famous for its cuisine, landmarks and cultural events. Bay Area is a city in San Francisco and it is called ‘The Paris of the West’. In fact, Bay Area was included in 2015’s most liveable city in the world.
Getting to US is not a problem because you can just choose among seven cities linked via three airlines.