You meet many people every day from work and even on the bus or train. From the moment you meet them, you wish that you know them and assess what they represent so you won’t waste your precious time on them. Sometimes you just rely on your first impression and judge people.
Many rely on first impression but you have to look beyond and pay more attention. In making major life decisions like pursuing a romantic relationship, accepting job offer or even employing someone, you rely on your judgment. There is nothing wrong if you scrutinize the person. After all, you just want to make sure that that person is honest, kind, sincere and intelligent.
To make things easier, there is a science for judging character. Here are some things that can determine one’s character:
- Hand writing: There are experts who analyse hand writing to determine the person’s character. The way you write and the size of it can tell many things about you. This is according to the National Pen Company. For example, persons with small hand writings tend to be studious, meticulous and shy and persons with large handwriting are outgoing. When you put pressure on your handwriting, you are the serious type while light-handed writers are more empathetic and sensitive.
- Color: Color does not refer to the color of the skin. This refers to your preferred colors. Psychology Today revealed that the color you frequently choose speaks more about your character. For example, if you love black, there is a tendency that you are sensitive and artistic. As for people who love red, they tend to live life to the fullest.
- Habits: Certain habits can tell a lot about your personality. For example, if you love nail biting, that reflects impatience and frustration same with hair pulling.
- Eyes: You often hear that eyes are the windows of your soul. If you truly believe that, then the eyes of the other person can tell a lot about you. The eyes can tell whether the person is loyal or deceitful. In fact, there was a study that revealed people with blue eyes are more likely alcoholic and less agreeable.
- Handshake: If you are working, you should be particular about your handshake because believe it or not, you can be judged through it. If you have strong handshake, it displays confidence but those with weak handshake are said to be shy.
Singaporeans should know these simple hacks to know the person so time will not be wasted.