No matter how hectic is your schedule, you need to find time to be with your kids. Your busy schedule is never a reason not to spend time with them. You do not consider bringing kids outside because of the inconvenience of hauling them to crowded theme parks. You should not feel that way. If it makes you feel better, you should know that there are many places here in Singapore that are less crowded but offers so much fun as well.
Here are some places worth your visit and for sure your kids will love it:
- Bollywood Veggies: Forget about bringing your kids to themed parks and other science museums. Let them feel the importance of vegetables and root crops by bringing them to Bollywood Veggies. This is a new attraction for those who do not want the crowded and modern places. The farm is stretched in a ten acre land. This means that the children have more land to wander and appreciate. The place offers herbs, spices, bitter gourd, winter melon, pumpkins and many more.
- Farmart Centre: For the next week, you can try bringing your kids to Farmart Centre nestled at 67 Sungei Tengah Road. This is an extraordinary experience. Singapore is a modern country and it is not every day that you see acres of lands with vegetables and livestock. If you want your kids to appreciate farm life, you should bring them to Farmart Centre where they feature quails, chicken and other animals. It does not end there because your kids will also see fishes, frogs, goats and crocodiles.
- Amped: Instead of getting stuck in the couch and playing online or computer games, it is crucial that you encourage your kids to go outside and have fun. You have to let them loose and experience their childhood. Why not bring them to Amped? Amped is located along Kim Yan Road and features 460 square metres of trampoline space. The kids will surely love the trampoline park. The park offers a lot of fun and jumping.
- Lilliputt’s Mini Golf Course: If your kids are showing interest in swinging, it is right to take them to Lilliputt’s Mini Golf Course. For your kids who are not familiar about golf, you can give a crash course and still enjoy the day out. The place is perfect because it features eighteen-hole course and a mini zoo.
- The Little Things: Teaching kids to cook is one step of encouraging responsibility. If you want to spend their time learning new crafts, cooking should be the first on your list.