Let it be known that Gentling Singapore together with Landing International Development Ltd will set up a casino in Jeju Island, South Korea. The casino resort will be ready by 2017. The announcement was made on February 7, 2014. The project has a budget of US $2.2 billion. Apart from the gaming and entertainment activities, the project will also highlight shopping malls, hotels, theme park and apartments within the area.
The project is anticipated by all. On a lighter note, casinos are a good place to enjoy but you have to remember that it is run by etiquettes. Etiquettes ensure that players behave. Here are some etiquette that you should practice:
- Respect – Regardless of the game, players should respect one another. For example, in a poker game, you should patiently wait for your turn to play. You should play an honourable game so you will not be contested.
- Follow signs – It is important that you read and follow the signs. For example, there are specific smoking signs. When you want to smoke, follow the signs leading to the designated space.
- Refrain from commenting – It is rude to give advice or comment unless you are asked. In the gaming industry, you should cease giving unsolicited advice. This is purely annoying.
- Endure the long queue – If you like slot machines and table games, you have to endure the long queue. It is basic to fall in line and patiently wait for your turn. If you cannot deal with long lines, look for other games.
- Be courteous – You should be courteous and polite not only to your fellow players but to the people around you especially the employees, dealers and attendants.